Sunday 26 April 2015

Time to Celebrate! - 25,000 views of this blog!

 Celebration Time!!!


Sometime, during the night while I was sleeping in the land "down under", this blog had it's 25,000th viewing and I am delighted, thrilled, and proud!  A great big thank you to each and everyone of my readers, you make the effort I put in to writing it so worth while.



I enjoy blogging for a number of reasons.  Here are some of them in no particular order:

  •   I love to share the places I've been and the things I've done. 
  •  Having a blog makes me get out, do things and explore this wonderful world in order to have things to write about. 
  •  It is greatly satisfying to present the wonders of New Zealand,  from time to time, to readers all over the world
  •  I enjoy writing
  •  I also enjoy photography
  •  The connection to people in all four corners of the globe is stimulating and exciting
  •  I hope that my blog is helpful for fellow travelers and adventurers

Those are the few I can think of right now, there are sure to be others.

A blank page, already to go!
So thank you again and to show my appreciation I have two small gifts of New Zealand speciality chocolate to give away.  One to the first overseas reader to send me their details by email and one to the first New Zealand reader to send me their details by email.

  My email address is: jmdunningham@xtra.co.nz

I love feedback so please feel free to post comments at the end of any posts you read.

 In a few weeks time I am off  on an exciting adventure which I will, of course, blog about. 
 Happy travels everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment