Sometime, during the night while I was sleeping in the land "down under", this blog had it's 25,000th viewing and I am delighted, thrilled, and proud! A great big thank you to each and everyone of my readers, you make the effort I put in to writing it so worth while.
I enjoy blogging for a number of reasons. Here are some of them in no particular order:
- I love to share the places I've been and the things I've done.
- Having a blog makes me get out, do things and explore this wonderful world in order to have things to write about.
- It is greatly satisfying to present the wonders of New Zealand, from time to time, to readers all over the world
- I enjoy writing
- I also enjoy photography
- The connection to people in all four corners of the globe is stimulating and exciting
- I hope that my blog is helpful for fellow travelers and adventurers
Those are the few I can think of right now, there are sure to be others.
|A blank page, already to go!|
My email address is: email@example.com
I love feedback so please feel free to post comments at the end of any posts you read.
In a few weeks time I am off on an exciting adventure which I will, of course, blog about.
Happy travels everyone!