Sunday 24 December 2023

Happiest of Christmases everybody

 I have been very quiet on my blog lately, mainly because I have other projects on the go. I do intend to make more regular posts, it's just a case of finding time! Anyway, I couldn't let Christmas go by without wishing everyone peace and blessings for Christmas and all things wonderful in 2024. It is the afternoon of Christmas Day here in New Zealand and soon my family will arrive for Christmas dinner.  I am looking forward to it. 


This beautiful tree is a Pohutukawa, known as the New Zealand Christmas tree because they always bloom at Christmas time. This year they are particularly magnificent which usually signals a long hot summer.  Let's hope!



Tree decorated, table set, food in the oven.  Family times are the best of times.


Wherever you are and whatever your religion the Christmas message is a universal one, it is a message of peace, love and hope.  I sincerely hope these all are part of your life in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment