Monday 27 June 2016

It's a Celebration - and a thank you!!!



Celebration time!  This is how I feel!  Not my photo but one I love - (copyright free)
  Wow!  I can't believe it!!  My little hobby travel page has now had over 30,000 readers, 30,066 to be precise and  I'm tickled pink.  It is satisfying to know that there are people all around the world reading and finding something of interest on my blog.  A huge thank you to all of you!

When I hit the 10,000 and 20,000 marks I sent a small gift to the person who got me there but this time I was taken by surprise by a web address in Mauritius which made multiple visits today and pushed me well over the mark.

Writing this blog  has kept me motivated to get out and do things in order to have something interesting to write about.  It is also a handy diary of what I've been up to, so it's been a win/win all round. 

Don't hesitate to put remarks - good or bad - in the comments section. I'd also love your feed back on what New Zealand  topics and/or places you would find of interest and then I will aim to please :-) 

 I am off on another international adventure shortly so, hopefully, will have a lot more of interest to write about. I'm getting excited with the very thought of it!

Meanwhile here are my 5 most popular posts:
  • Des Goupillieres - Troglodyte Village - Loire Valley (Featured post)
  • Flavigny Sur Ozerain....and Chocolat
  • Akaroa - New Zealand's only French Village
  • Australia Zoo, Queensland - Home of the Crocodile Hunter
  • Cappadocia - A magical, Ancient Land

No comments:

Post a Comment